Business Incubator “IBSU – Idea Lab” is one of the innovative projects run at the Business Management Faculty. Project aims to encourage innovative thinking among students and helps them to take their ideas beyond idea stage through the following phases:
- Idea Generation
- Business Model Formation
- Prototype Creation
- Mentoring Session
- Opportunity to get investment/funding
Benefits for students
Those students who participate in this project are offered the following benefits:
· Attending and participating seminars and workshops held by leading native and foreign mentors and entrepreneurs
· Listening to experts’ recommendations and practical advice needed to put their start-up ideas in practice
· Free co-working space at IBSU campus
· Will be taught the ways how to attract seed funds for their start-up ides.
The project implementation started in 2014. This is two-month project. Participant students are from IBSU bachelor and master programs including both English and Georgian Sectors. This year there are about 24 teams registered and competing. The best ones will be revealed at the end of December by the competent jury. The first-place holder will be sent on start-up networking tour to Budapest, Hungary.