Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ilia Botsvadze
- Head of Business Administration, Finance, Accounting & Audit BA Programs
Specific and Technical Skills
- Georgian – native language, English – fluent, Russian - fluent, Turkish - good
- Windows (95/98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7), Microsoft Office(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Master in Accounting & Finance, Marmara University, Faculty of Business Administration , 2009–2012, Istanbul (Turkey)
- Bachelor in Business Administration, International Black Sea Univercity, Faculty of Business Management, 2004–2008, Tbilisi (Georgia)
Academic and Administrative Experience
- Finance, Accounting & Audit Programs' Administrator, International Black Sea University, Faculty of Business Management, 2017–Present
- Invited Lecturer, International Black Sea University, Faculty of Business Management, 2013–Present
- Study Process Administrator, International Black Sea University, Faculty of Business Management, 2012–2017
- Finance, Banking, Management
- Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Introduction to Finance, Managerial Finanace
- Botsvadze I. (2014). Capital Adequacy and Risk Management Issues in Banking before, during and after 2007-2008 Financial Crisises. Journal of Business. Vol 3, pp.15-23. ISSN 2233-369X.
- Botsvadze I. (2013). Herd Behavior in Equity Markets -The International Evidence. Journal of Business. Vol 2, pp.41-46. ISSN 2233-369X.
- Botsvadze I. (2013). Bond Swaps. Journal of Business. Vol 2, pp.59-65. ISSN 2233-369X.
- Botsvadze I Forex market: Trade or not?. 11th International Silk Road Conference Innovations in Business, Education and Sciences. 2016. Tbilisi (Georgia).
- Botsvadze I Factors Influencing the Return and Volatility of Georgian stock Market. International Economics and Law Symposium. 2013. Konya, Turkey. ISBN: 978-605-5110-01-7.
Seminer and Events
- Fully Funded Scholarship of Turkish Government (TCS Bursu). Egean University, Marmara University, Izmir, Istanbul (Turkey). Sep 2008–Dec 2012
- Erasmus Scholarship as an exchange doctorate student. Insubria University (Università degli Studi dell'Insubria), Varese (Italy). Feb 2017–Jul 2017
- Participation in the "Teaching Partnership" Project. Center for Teaching Excellence (CTE) of International Black Sea University, Tbilisi (Georgia). 4 Apr 2016–3 Jun 201
- Training JSC “VTB” Bank, Krtsanisi Branch. Tbilisi (Georgia). 28 Jun 2007–28 Jul 2
- Certificate in Russian Language (Business Russian Course). School of Languages, International Black Sea University, Tbilisi (Georgia). 2014–2015
- Founder and ex-head of NGO, “Georgian Students` Union Abroad”.. Nongovernmental organization, Istanbul (Turkey). 2010–2012
- Certificate in Turkish Language. Egean University, School of Languages (TÖMER), Izmir (Turkey). 2008–2009
- Certificate in English Language (English Program for Academic Purposes (EPAP)). International Black Sea University, Tbilisi (Georgia). 2004–2005
- Workshop on "Improvement of Quality of Education at IBSU". International Black Sea University, Center for Teaching Excellence, Tbilisi (Georgia). 17 Apr 2015
- Joint Georgian academic roundtable, "Big Data-Its Power and Perils". ACCA and IBSU, Tbilisi (Georgia). 10 Mar 2015
- Training course on The Developing Surveys and Using SPSS in Evaluation of Survey Results. Internation Black Sea University, Tbilisi (Georgia). 1 Jul 2015–3 Jul 201
- 2016 - present "Microeconomics"
- 2014 - present "Introduction to Finance"
- 2013-2016 "Introduction to Economics"