- Invited Lecturer
Specific and Technical Skills
- Georgian (native); English (advanced); Russian (advanced)
- Ph.D in Economics, Tbilisi State University , Economics, 2011 - 201, Georgia
- Master of Social Sciences in European Studies , Baltic International Academy, Social Sciences, 2009 - 201, Latvia
- Bachelor, Tbilisi State University, Faculty of Economics and Business, 2004 - 200, Georgia
Academic and Administrative Experience
- Affiliated lecturer , Harvard Business School, Institute For Strategy And Competitiveness , Since December 2015
- Associated professor , Grigol Robakidze University, Business School, 2016 – present
- Invited Lecturer, International Black Sea University, Faculty of Business Management, 2016 – present
- Associated professor , Business and Technology University, Business School, 2016 – present
- Charaia V., Papava V.. (2017). The Role of Inflation and its Targeting for Low-Income Countries (Lessons from Post-Communist Georgia). European Journal of Economic Studies. 2(6), pp.96-103. http://www.papava.info/publications/Role-of-Inflation-and-its-Targeting-for-Low-Income-Countries.pdf.
- Charaia V., Papava V.. (2017). “一带一路” 中的格鲁吉亚与中格经济关系 (英文). 收藏 . 6, pp.8-15. http://www.cnki.com.cn/Article/CJFDTotal-CISY201706008.htm.
- Charaia V.,. (2017). The Role of Multinational Enterprises' Investments in Emerging Country's Economic Development, Case of Georgia. Internafional Journal of Social, Behavioral, Educafional, Economic, Business and Industrial Engineering. 11(3), pp.716-719. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Vakhtang_Charaia/publication/321148695_The_role_of_multinational_enterprises%27_investments_in_emerging_country%2.
- Anguridze O., Charaia V., Doghonadze I.. (2015). Security Problems & Modern Challenges of the Georgian Nafional Currency. Tbilisi: Tbilisi State University. 978-9941-13-430-2
- Marie Curie Project Scholarship for staff exchange – University of Tartu, Estonia, 2015 year
- International Monetary Fund Academic Fellowship 2015 – Lima, Peru
- Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation – Scholarship for PhD students
- Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation – Scholarship for PhD research at George Washington University
- 2017-2018 "Macroeconomics "
- 2017-2018 "Microeconomics"