Being part of the Georgian Higher Education System and Business environment, IBSU Faculty of Business Management has committed itself to the following mission:
Preparing effective, successful and socially responsible leaders through fostering entrepreneurial mind, dedication to lifelong learning and dialogue with the multicultural world
Producing innovative, internationally remarkable research activities and enriching research and teaching through intense integration of theory and practice;
Preparing students for careers in business and academia, providing them with the appropriate knowledge, sharp employability skills and global human values;
Being a committed member of a distinguished network of local and international academic institutions.
IBSU Faculty of Business Management aims to be recognized for quality as a center for innovation and excellence in teaching and research and a supporter of global human values and multicultural dialogue.
· Faculty use the effective teaching methods to address the varied learning styles of students.
· Lectures, Seminars, Practices, Assignments, Projects, and other teaching/learning activities reinforce the development of creative and critical-thinking skills, effective communication skills, modern technological proficiency, ethical awareness, and life-long learning
· Faculty and staff members demonstrate excellence through their teaching and learning and supporting
· Students demonstrate high levels of achievement on learning outcomes through course performance
· Faculty and staff members exercise responsible stewardship of the curriculum, maintaining its relevance to current and upcoming business practices
· Faculty use effective instructional methods to enhance student learning
· Faculty assess student achievement of defined learning outcomes and implement changes to the curriculum and teaching methods to improve student learning
Collaboration and Collegiality
· Faculty, staff, and students build an atmosphere of mutual respect
· Faculty and staff and students share ideas, support others’ efforts, and interact with others professionally.
Social and Corporate Responsibility
· Curriculum design and course assignments address the most important issues facing society and businesses, such as cultural diversity, environmental sustainability, human rights, sustainable development, and other global issues
· The Faculty provides resources to hire and/or develop faculty members prepared to conduct research and provide teaching related to contemporary issues of the social and business development
· Students, faculty and staff interact in an ethical and professional manner.