Students of BM Faculty are welcome to spend a semester abroad starting from their 2nd year of bachelor studies or 1st year of master studies by choosing an exchange programme at a partner university (through Erasmus+ or bilateral agreements).
For participation in an exchange programs, follow the given steps:
- Apply to your exchange coordinator in given deadlines
- International Relations Board will choose the best candidates on the basis of your academic performance (GPA), involvement in social activities, recommendations from lecturers.
- Once you are selected, you should complete application documents (choose courses, ) and send to your host university
- Apply for visa and prepare other documents (book plane ticket, accommodation, purchase travel insurance, etc.)
- Departure to host university
Required application documents:
- Application form
- 2 Recommendations
- Language Proficiency Certificate
- Personal Statement
For more information please contact:
Internaitonal Relations Office
Business Management Faculty
Tel: +995 322 59 50 05 (184)
Exchange Programs for Autumn Semester of 2018-2019 Academic Year
Giorgi Samkharadze - Polytechnic Institute of Braganca
"Talking about my experience in Portugal, first thing that I remember is how kind and warm people are there and how beautiful its seaside is. The country itself somehow resembles Georgia.
The good thing was that everything there was highly organized, campus life was also nice and what’s most important – students were appreciated and treated as equals.
For those students who are applying for exchange program to see a different country, meet new people from different nations, get to know with them and have fun, then I’d recommend Polytechnic Institute of Braganca. All the people there are friendly, night life in this city is great and most importantly – cheap."